quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2014

tale with the help of all
hello people not so very good at messing on the internet a few friends suggested me to do this one because blog..o ..? .. one bom..a little while ago I suffered a car accident when he was going to work since I was tetrapregico my life totally dumb, imagine with 24 years of fika suddenly stuck in a bed unable to move and with a child to care ... but in the end I was managing to overcome the poko ..then looking the internet and saw some report on tv on stem cells that are able to return some of that wonder movimentos..veja ... so that aki ta in Brazil still being discovered teste..então outside Brazil are already using in people so that treatment and very expensive .
... so I decided to ask for help ..if u or your friend, neighbor, acquaintance or colleague wants to help me I will thank God muito..e return you double

if anyone wants to donate any amount I thank
Banco Itaú
agency 3798
Savings Account 12591-4
Therese Antunes

BANK OF BRAZIL
agencia 2450-3
Savings Account 10231-8
Marciano Fernandes

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário